Thursday, November 10, 2011

Inner Dialogue

Whenever you think to yourself, does your inner voice always sound like your normal voice? My imagination tends to get the best of me when I'm thinking and I noticed that my thoughts seem to have different accents whenever I think about certain situations in my head.

When I'm gossiping with Daria on the gangster, I always have this heavy New Jersey accent flowin' through my head and I imagine myself sitting there chompin' on a piece of gum so loud that she can hear it through her computer. You know, just like classy ladies on the East Coast would trash talk people.
i.e. Me: I'm SHORE she will have some'um bad to say about her. I mean, who doesn't she say anything beead about? *smacking gum loudly*

My funniest inner dialogue is when I'm chatting with my cousin on the gangster. It's like a mix of a straight up BonQuiQui hoodrat fresh out of the Compton projects and a valley girl straight outta the Scottsdale Fashion Square mall. Read on:

me: knee garowwwwS: What is up foo! Sooooo you missed out on the crazy bill debate at Texas last night
  ur mom was getting gansta with the waiters bcuz they put everyones tab together and gave us a pen to figure out who got what. It was pretty hilar!
me: oh em gee, thats why i hate going out to eat with everyone!
  and yeah, wtf is their deal!? they always split it!
S: I know. It was craziness. We didn't leave there til 1040!!!
 me: daaaaaang! i hope you guys didn't tip!
S: They included the tip in everyones total.
 me: oh shit thats right, i would've complained!
  throwed some bows in that bitch then square danced on the table and said YIPPEE KAY YAY MONKEY MAN!
 im having a sugar rush!
 S: lol. I think ur mother drank too much when she was preg with yo crazy ass!
 me: seriously!!!!!!
  I so sorry fo yo moda
 S: Speaking of drinking Its NIKOLAS Bday officially todow!! Lets get wasted!
 me: HELLS YES! FROSTING WASTED! So what time are we making cupcakes?!
 S: I get out at 6 so like 645?
  And I got wine foo.
 me: wine makes me sleepy... and whinny
 S: U make me sleepy n whinny
 me: exactly! Cause I'm sooooooooo smooth ;) ;)
 S: Umm not really. cuz ur boring!me: yo face is boring!
 S: Sooo. Where r u and the hubby going for your date?
  
  me: Ew. Grosssssssss
 no husband or ex husband of mine will ever have "corn rolls" unless it's muthafucking T.I.
  Anyways, we are going to a romantic lil pizzeria in downtown Glendale followed by romantic drinks at Pinks cabaret the strip club, jk
 S: lol, Seriously u come up with some random shit!
 me: lol! don't hate
 S: I dont know about youme: well know dis... I am your fatherrrrS: Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment