Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lisa Frank Status!

I don't know why but this morning I woke up thinking that Summer was going to be over, like, next week. But thanks to Google magic I now know that there are still 29 days left of Summer. Which to every girl out there, that means there's only 29 days left to wear all those ridiculously bright neon clothes/ nail polish/ eyeshadows/ frilly shirts/ cut off shorts & other crazy cool shit you spent all Summer stocking up on because in less than a month you get to put it all away for Fall. This also means I'm going to have to start DOING my hair for work and not have that "beachy wave" look aka "I went to bed with my hair wet and just threw some mousse in it this morning cause I slept in" look.
Damnit.

Anyways, beware Phoenix... starting tomorrow I'm going full force on the end of Summer fun looks!
No, I'm not a construction worker wearing this neon orange & yellow.
No, I did not rob a homeless person of their cut off shorts and shirts. 
No, I am no longer a part of the Lisa Frank Club with my bright pink & blue nail polishes. 
I promise you I own at least one brush and I know how to use it.
No, I'm not wearing these neon colors so drivers can see me because I plan on running at night. 
I promise I do not crimp my hair. It's called a DEEP WAVER!
Oh yeah, that "perfume" I've been wearing the last few months is called: Sport Performance by Banana Boat. It's my sexy Summer scent.
No, I do not think I am a gladiator in these sandals.
And last but not least, I promise I'm not always listening to cheesy pop/ rock songs and sippin' on cocktails by the pool acting like I'm in the next LMFAO music video. 

So consider yourselves warned! I hope the rest of you rock the shiznit out of your Summer wardrobe and beauty looks for the next 29 days.

Exes & Ohs

No comments:

Post a Comment