Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chi Town Update



Hellllloooo 85 degrees!! How I've missed you!! It's been quite some time since we've been with each other!! Please come home to the Valley of the Sun with me... please!! The humidity is NOT as bad as I expected, but my hair is still wildin' out and the mosquitoes are out EVERYWHERE!
The city is awesome as always, and there's extra extra people everywhere thanks to Lolapalooza being in town this weekend. I swear yesterday I seen James Franco's brother walking when the show was over! I forget his name, but he's just good looking as his brother. Anyways, yesterday we spent the day at Navy Pier and Millennium Park. The breeze is amazing and night time in Downtown is even more amazing. There's so much going on all the time I wish I could live here just for the summer. Kinda like how Snow Birds come down to Arizona in the winter to escape the cold, I can escape the dry & empty downtown for humidity & fun. I really need to get on finding that sugar daddy! Maybe tonight when we have some adult fun and go out! Chicka Chicka Yeaaauuhh!
On today's agenda is our family reunion, which should be great! Wish me luck in the forrest preserves. Heat + humidity + mosquitoes = getting extra drunk so I feel nothing! Oh yeah, I'll probably need someone to take me for a blood transfusion when I get home too. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment