Monday, November 28, 2011

It's like Spanish



So my sister and I were going through NetFlix this weekend and happened to come across Romeo + Juliet and we both agreed to watch it cause neither of us haven't seen it in forever. Well this scene is about as far as we got before we had to change movies. I told her I felt like I was watching a movie in Spanish and couldn't understand what the funk was going on cause that whole Shakespeare dialogue was ridic. The only reason I kind of wanted to continue watching it was because Michael from LOST was in it dressed in drag and wearing a white wig. It's one of those things you see that you want so badly to look away, but you can't. I wish I was more into that whole Shakespeare stuff so I could've watched the whole thing. It is a good movie, I just need subtitles.

No comments:

Post a Comment