Friday, November 4, 2011

Stranger Danger

Top Three:

1
While I was walking to meet a friend before church, before noon, wearing a dress: “Yeahhh, walk of shame!!!”


6. 
Drunk Girl: "So, when are you due?"
Me: "I'm not pregnant."
Drunk Girl: (shocked) "No! You're TOTALLY pregnant!"
Me: "...I'm. Not. Pregnant."
Drunk Girl: (confused) "...Are you SURE?"
Me: "I'm going away now."



9
Halloween. My girlfriend was dressed as a Bavarian beer maid and I, also female, was dressed as a fairy. We took our kids up to one door. 
A middle aged woman gave the kids some candy and said, "A beer maid. You need bigger boobs." 
Then looked at me. "And you," she said. "You're supposed to be a girl, right?" "Everyday," I said.


Check out the rest of the Amusingly Horrible Things Strangers Have Said 


Have a fantastic weekend people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment