Monday, November 21, 2011

Sticky Tape!!

Since it's Thanksgiving week, I figured I'd share something I'm truly thankful for...
Friendship

I am bountifully blessed in the Friendship department. Each and every friendship I have is so different and special in it's own way, and I am so grateful for all of them. This week I am especially grateful for the one with my favorite guy pal. My bestest buddy Jared came in town from Cali this weekend and we partied it up just like we used to back in our teen days. This friendship is super special to me because it's kinda hard to come across good friendships with the opposite sex. Usually emotions slash hormones get involved, one person starts wanting more than just friendship, all that lovey dovey junk can get in the way and ruin everything. We can still talk about relationships, family and all kinds of other drama just like how I talk with my girls, but it's more interesting to me because it's a guys perspective. I wish we could've hung out longer but I'm happy we had a chance to hangout at least for a day and take our shenanigans to the HNL.

Friends always come and go but it's comforting to know I have at least one good guy pal that I know will always be there even if he lives 6 hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment