Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ever since I posted about Artax...

all I can think about when watching this sad clip is how that horse felt in real life.... Like, we know this is a movie and it's all acting, but does this horse know that?
He's probably freaking the feck out thinking maybe he really is drowning! How do they make him stay still? Is someone holding him to make it appear he's sinking or maybe he's in some sort of contraption that doesn't let his legs move???
I just feel bad for him... He's probably so confused with this kid crying & screaming at him, pulling his reigns & this horse is like "Omigaw, I'm drowning! Pull me out!!!" or maybe he's like "You sonofabitch quit pulling my reigns, I'm stuck here!". Or maybe he just really is an acting horse?
Can we get an E! True Hollywood story follow up on this horse and his commentary already? I'm about to have an anxiety attack and contact PETA.


No comments:

Post a Comment