Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy 100th Birthday Arizona


I am in love with my home state Arizona.
Our summers may be hot & dry, but that just means there's more opportunities for fun things to do outside and the rest of our year is unbelievable weather. We can take a 2 hour drive up North to Sedona or Flagstaff to cool off with a gorgeous scenery or make it an extra couple of hours to see the Grand Canyon. We may not have an ocean front view, but we are 4 hours from a Mexican beach & 5 hours from a California beach. If you're feelin' lucky, Sin City is only a short 4 hour drive away for a weekend adventure.

I've always said I want to travel the world and move to different places, but Arizona will always be my Home. Just the scenery of it all is what makes me appreciate it more... like the sunset, it never ceases to amaze me especially with all of the mountain surroundings.

The only bad thing I can honestly say about Arizona, is the people that move here from out of state and constantly complain about it. So after I kindly tell them to go back where they came from if they hate it that much, I can go back to admiring my amAZing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment