Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ManEating Chronicles: Crazy Boy


Crazy Boyyyyyyy dontcha know that I'm scared of youuuuuu.. 

me: GOD! CB is going to let me eat him alive
Daria: ?
 me: He's making it so obvious that he really wants to date to me, possibly put a ring on it and I'm like ehhh I guess I can use you for now lol
 Daria: Ewww doesn't he have kids??
me: Check your mail, I forwarded our chats from today & yesterday. And yes, KIDS. As in more than one =/
  
 Daria: He's a douche and he's not funny, I know you weren't really "lmao"
me: lol I was a lil bit... Yesterday I was laughing more, but today I'm just laughing AT him like NIGGA PLEASE!Daria: GINA!!! He said YAY and put a <3, Please dismiss him immediately
 me: HA! I'm just talking to him as a friend, he'll understand that sooner or later
 Daria: Is he a girl?
   'Cause this thing: ?!?!?Has GOTS to gome: I know! It's like calm down nig!
Daria: My brain was spinning reading that convo... All those typos
 me: Calm yourself IagoooooDaria: I'm gonna jump on your facebook and be like HEY Gina!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?! Get on the gangster so we can chat!!!!!!!!! Okay?!?!?!?!? <3What a loooooooser



Remember Crazy Boy?

me: Member when CB was trying to get at me & everything he said was !?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
  
 Daria: LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  So what are you doing Gina?!?!?!?!?!
 me: LMFAOOOO!?!?!??!!?!?!Daria: omg that was the funniest shit ever!!! we were like why is he yelling? why's he so mad?
 me: That's why I always laughed whenever he said something. It wasn't even funny but the fact that he had to make it SERIOUS was like dag, calm down!



Daria gets a dose of Crazy

Daria: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! it's HUMP DAY!!!!!!! did you get your weekly HUMP???
  NO??!?!?!?!?!
  neither did I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 me: ?!?!?!?!?!?
  
 Daria: asap
  how was your night tell me everything
 me: ? I didn't do anything. You tell me about YOUR night
Daria: welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll CRAZY crazy crazy crazy assssss usuallllllllllll
 me: can you please take a fucking xanax or something to calm the fuck down?
Daria: LMFAO FAAAAAAAAAAAACK YOU!!!!!!!!! don't hate on my energy
  HATER
me: Now you know what CB feels like everyday!?!?!??!?!
 Daria: YES ACTUALLY I DO?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!me: LMAO ok tell me about your night and try to keep each word limited to only 3 repeated letters


Ok, it's confirmed... Daria is a Crazy Girl

Daria: omgomgomg
  ARE WE GOING TO JIMBOS THIS WEEKEND?!?!me: CB????
  Is that you
 Daria: lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
 me: ???
 Daria: you bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment