Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Random Conversation

*3AM, Waiting outside some lounge in Snottsdale for our car to arrive so we can put our wasted friend in it who's dry heaving on the side of the building

Tall Brotha walking by: Hey girl, you know where (insert club name) is?
Myself: Sorry, don't know where anything is around here.
Tall Brotha: Oh, so you ain't from around here? (checking us out, even Pukey McPukerton) Where y'all from?
Myself: No, we live more West.
Tall Brotha: Oh, so you mean like Phoenix? Or Downtown? So what y'all doin down here? Celebratin'? I can tell she had a good time (points to McPukerton).
Myself: (rolling my eyes still holding her hair) No,  we're from Hawaii. Oh look, the car's here. Bye.
Tall Brotha: Oh I can see that, Aloha to you too!

Poor guy, I probably would've been less bitchy if he wasn't trying to pick us up while my friend was puking her brains out... Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment