Friday, December 2, 2011

Tis The Season


To GIVE.

Yesterday I finally took a box of clothes & shoes that have been in my trunk for the last month or so to the Goodwill.
After Thanksgiving I realized how much I am thankful for and then thought about all the other people in this world, country and my very own STATE who don't even have half of the things I do. Normally I can be as selfish as any other single person would be, my time is all for me going out and having fun. But since it's the holidays I figured this is the perfect excuse to switch it up, so I decided I'm going to be giving a lot more for others in need for the remainder of this month wether it's money or time or maybe someone who just needs someone to hangout with.
Bring on your needs bitches!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment