Monday, January 23, 2012

Dear Darla, I hate your stinkin' guts...


Today is National Handwriting Day! Go write on a bathroom stall! Just kidding. I hate those people that write on bathroom stall walls talkin' smack about someone or saying "need a haircut? call 555-5555". Yeah, because I want my haircut from someone who acts like a 12 year old.
Anyways, this groundbreaking holiday got me thinkin' about how shitty my penmanship has become over the years. Every time I write something down on paper I can't help but want to erase it and rewrite it till it looks somewhat legible and similar to my old handwriting that was decent like 6 years ago. Maybe it's because now technology has taken over everything that if I ever wanted to write a letter it wouldn't be legible at all and might as well be caveman symbols on a wall. Or maybe I don't ever need to physically write a letter ever again thanks to email, so who gives a shat what my handwriting looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment