Tuesday, January 24, 2012

instagram marriage


My sister is such a silly goose. Last weekend we were hanging out at her house sitting in the living room not speaking to each other, totally dazed into our iPhones and having a grand time.
I was browsing through my Instagram when I squealed to her "OMG I totally have an Instagram boyfriend! He likes to converse with me on his pics & he's super hot!" to which she replied "What? Who?"
I then showed her his pictures and seeing how good looking he was she said "He's not real, and look, he is following nothing but girls". Then I told her "Geez, hater! I'm not seriously trying to date this guy, that's why I said Instagram boyfriend.... Plus he lives in California, and I already stalked him on Facebook, so he is in fact REAL."

I don't know how she doesn't already know that I use the term "boyfriend" loosely when talking about men on the internet.... and Mark Wahlberg.

ps. Follow me for the shittiest pictures you've ever laid eyes on 

2 comments:

  1. omg. i am following a couple who met on instagram and they just got engaged! it could totally happen to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! When you wish upon a starrrr... makes no difference who you arrrrrre! lol let's start shopping for my dress! lol jk

      Delete