Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ah Sheeyit! This my JAM!

Throwbacks!
Yesterday I randomly thought of the singer Jewel then had a quick high school flashback of songs that reminded me of her that I haven't heard in YEARS! Then I went home on my lunch break today and the movie Can't Hardly Wait was on that reminded me even more of my high school days, and I knew it was fate that I had to listen to some old jams.
So thanks to this darling innovation of finding historic information through technology we call GOOGLE, I found a few that might take you back and put a smile on your face (especially if you were a 15 year old girl in 2001).

Soul Decision - Faded (This was my JAYUMMM!)
After I started listening to this song I was laughing so hard thinking about how cheesy it is and how much I loved it!


 Lumidee - Never Leave You

 Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You (and her other famous songs that I was totally obsessed with!)

The Calling - Adrienne

Dream - He Loves You Not

Puddle of Mudd - Control (which I often called Muddle of Pudd after drinking my Smirnoff Ice)
oh yeah, I was hardcore!

Adema - Close Friends

Sugar Ray - Answer the Phone

Greed - Godsmack

No comments:

Post a Comment