Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swamp Ass

We are human.
We eat, drink, pee, poop & sweat whether you want to admit it or not.
Sweat happens and there's nothing you can do about it unless you pay for botox (as I once seen in a REALLY old MTV show).

I know there are other freak human beings out there, unlike myself, that when working out do not sweat like they're in Miami on a hot & humid summer afternoon. Hell, my body temperature rises & I get all flustered after my first alcoholic beverage, so that goes to tell you how much I sweat when I am actually TRYING to break a sweat. It's gross but whatever, I don't have money for botox so I deal with it.
Now everyone sweats differently and more or less in different places than others, but I just want to put something out there for the women & men who go to the gym wearing GRAY workout shorts or pants:

NOT.
CUTE.
Please do not put your swamp ass on display for the public.

It amazes me how many people actually wear any other color bottoms than black to the gym & have no shame about their swamp ass. Maybe they think they don't sweat that much? Hopefully they re-evaluate themselves again once they get home from the gym or at least see the sweat on their shorts/ pants when taking them off.
I know it looks sexy to some people to have that glistening from their neck, arms or legs after a good workout, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing sexy about a wet area near your ass. Please keep it to black bottoms at the gym whether you think you sweat a lot or not.

Thank you.

Me, upon seeing the swamp ass
via 

No comments:

Post a Comment