Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I think I found...

Heaven on the interwebs.

Please forgive me if this is really old news to everyone, but it's NEW to me so I'm pretty stoked about it!

Say You (me) just bought a pair of red skinny jeans and I'm You're not quite sure what all they would look cute with besides my Your black tops? Search whatever item (shirt, shoes, necklace, colors) you want and find something on there that is close enough to what you own or are thinking about owning, click it and it shows all kinds of different outfits you could rock with those red skinnies or gray pumps.


This is what it came up with when I searched the red skinny jeans:



You can even create "sets" aka outfits & accessories with the single clothing articles they have, like just the black pumps or just the striped shirt.
Now I noticed that almost all of the items on this site are for people who must just shit money on a daily basis because I seen a shirt for like $1100 and thought 'Oh hell to the Nawwww!' But obviously my poor ass is not shopping on this site, just using it for super cute outfit ideas.

Anyone else just as excited as me or know of other sites like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment