Monday, October 24, 2011

Tricky Tricky

This last weekend's checklist:
  • Attend Halloween Bunco Party
  • Find headpiece & yellow glasses for Halloween costume
  • Decorate house for Halloween party
  • Exercise
  • Tailgate
  • Sleep
Although I did absolutely nothing this weekend except sleep and eat bad things due to a head cold , I managed to get up for my Booty Call this morning and head to the gym (yes, my "Booty Call" is working on my fitness so my booty be lookin' good!). I did attempt to hit a few fabric stores yesterday in search of my patriotic head gear, but I was unsuccessful. This costume is a lot harder to piece together than I imagined. I knew I should've bought everything right after 4th of July weekend dangit!!!
So now this week I have to make sure I get the last of my costume accessories, clean and decorate the house, and get rid of this cold before Friday evening. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment