Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tricks & Treats

October 31st, 2010

7:50ish AM: 
Wake up drunk.
Shit! What time is it?! I need to go tailgating!!!!!!
WTF Where's my phone?!
Where are my keys!?
WAIT, where's my ID!? I hope it's not in my effin car cause I DO know where that is, and it's not here at home!
To stranger in my bed: "get outta here!"  Just kidding!! just kidding!!! If there was someone in my bed, there would've been barf all over them.
Run downstairs, ask roommate for a cell phone so I can call my sister and make sure she didn't leave without me.
Sister says she's on her way in 15
Ask my roommate if she happened to grab any of my belongings while putting me in her back seat and if she knows where my car keys are.
She tells me they're on my bed with my purse... Well then Yes, I'm definitely still drunk.
Still can't find my phone.
Run upstairs, get ready half drunk in 45 min.
Go with my sister to get her face painted
TAILGATE & Cardinals Game
.... And then I don't remember much after getting there around 11AM.


This year for Halloween I'm gonna switch it up a little and try to be more organized. For my costume, I am going to be Rex Kwan Do from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Half of the people I tell this to have no clue what I'm talking about and the other half are supportive. So here's a pic in case you don't know.

Yes, I'm going to be Mr. Flag-pants himself! Well, I'm actually going to turn them into shorts... C'mon, it's Halloween, I gotta keep the girl tradition and be somewhat slutty. You think I'm gonna keep all my goodies covered up all night!? Fugettaboutiiiiiiiiiiit!!!
So my hunt for flag pants starts this weekend and I will be hitting every Goodwill up I can find on my GPS. If I don't find them in a Goodwill I'm just going to make them. And yes, I plan on staying somewhat conscious the entire night so I'm not being thrown into the back seat of a car, dry heaving the entire way home! :)

Anyone else got any cool or different costumes planned out?


Happy costume hunting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment