Thursday, September 8, 2011

10 Day Challenge

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.

1) My family <3 my world
2) Sex and The City never gets old.
3) I'm over the Glendale / Peoria area, I want to live in Central / Downtown Phoenix where the gay community is. It's clean, fun and seems so cozy to me.
4) I like to think that you can tell a lot about a person from what they say about others.
5) I Love Country music, don't be hatin'!
6) Hiking is my meditation.
7) No habla Español
8) I love dry humor, but you gotta know when to draw the line between sarcasm and just being an asshole.
9) I don't care for name brands; I'm a frugal shopper. But if you want to go ahead and spend your money on expensive things for me, you go right ahead and do that.
10) Holding hands makes me all warm & fuzzy inside.


Day 2: Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without.
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget.
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10: One person you can trust


Sierra, you need to finish Yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment