Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eyebrows

Hi, my name is Gina and I am obsessed with eyebrows. It is said that eyebrows frame your face and are the windows to your soul... That last part is a bit of a stretch, but I definitely agree that they frame your face.

When I'm not doing the eyebrow dance, sometimes I like to put my index fingers over my eyebrows and see what I would look like without my brows; it's really creepy how different you look. Or sometimes, I use my index finger and pull up the skin in between my brows and it makes me look like I'm extremely worried about something. Go ahead, give it a shot then check yourself out in the mirror. Why so seriousssss?

Anyways, I love it when I see a set of well groomed, FULL brows. I mentally high five that person or usually just tell them I love their brows. Not too long ago I asked my sister if she thinks Latisse (the serum to make your eyelashes grow) would work on my brows, that could work right?? No? Whatever. This fall I'm bringin' sexy back and growing some bushy brows while strutting around in my red lipstick with my lady balls in full effect! I'm thinking I want to shape them like my two girl crushes for eyebrows: Jennifer Connelly and Penelope Cruz, I lust for these eyebrows!


 


Men, don't feel left out! I am a sucker for a full set of brows on a guy too. There is nothing sexier to me than a man with full eyebrows... who also opens my beer.
siiiiigh....
When are you going to come in my life and sweep me off my feet Josh Hartnett so we can make bushy eye brow babies?

1 comment:

  1. AGREED. Im growing mine out... its going get a bit hairy... dont judge.

    ReplyDelete