Monday, September 26, 2011

Cold Turkey

Facebook = Life Sucker

As I've stated before on my previous post of 8 Things That Annoy Me, Facebook is one of them. Sometimes I log in and it's like this crazy cool party with all my friends online (even though we never chat), 14 notifications, 2 new friend requests, a very funny thread happening on someone's status and some creep (who I don't know why is on my friends list) trying to hit me up on chat. Sometimes. Most of the time I get online and have 3 notifications which are usually of someone else commenting on a picture / status that I recently commented on that is completely irrelevant to me and that creep still trying to chat with me. Yet I still log on every day from work and my phone when I'm bored to just snoop around (which is pretty much border line stalking) on everyone else's posts aka life updates. Then I think 'Why the hell do I even log on to this, all your lives suck!!!' Just kidding. But seriously, all this time I am using to read about your lives, I could be doing something great with mine.

Since this realization of how much of my time that is somewhat wasted (and not the good wasted), I've decided that I'm going to stay off Facebook for ONE WHOLE WEEK starting today. I know you're thinking 'That's it? One week?'. But please keep in mind that my job has a lot of down time in which I'm allowed full access to the Internet, so yes, one week of no Facebook is going to be hard. Wish me luck on going cold turkey and don't get all booty on me if I don't respond to any of your notifications which I'm sure are all super important and life changing. If you have something that important to tell me, don't write it on my wall waiting for a response, call or text me foolnecks.

Hopefully during this week I get a few productive things accomplished or something really cool happens so I can update about it on my next log in cause I know you all only log in to read about my life!! Not. In the meantime, you will most likely be getting lots of strange blogs this week which will be like taking a tour inside the mind of Gina.

Ps. This is what I'm predicting will happen next week when I log in:
Via

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment