Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Shit My Boss Says Vol. 2


I think my boss has been with our company for so long (I'm pretty sure 14 years) that he needs a refresher of appropriate office behavior and sexual harassment. I know the title says Vol. 2 and I haven't written about this topic before, but read this story first so you catch my drift. Yeah, I just said "catch my drift". Suck it.

Ok, that right there, Volume One. Strange and awkward.

Now here's what happened yesterday.
My boss is at my desk talking to me about work related issues when a female employee comes to the front glass door waiting for me to push my remote button to unlock the door. Our office is very secured with card readers at every door so employees need their badges at all times to enter the suite. My boss is known for harassing our employees forgetting / not having their badges on them, so as he steps in front of the sensor that opens the door for her he immediately hits her with the "Where's your badge? That's your tool for work, would you leave your tools at home?" question routine. She cuts him off saying "It's on my desk". Well this woman just so happened to be wearing her white dress (after Labor Day?? jk) that doesn't have pockets so I understand why she doesn't have her badge clipped to her. Well my boss checks her out and notices yeah, she's in a dress and that it's V neck so he replies with "Well why didn't you just put it" then motions to store her badge in her tits....

I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped waiting for her response or a slap to his face when he notices the quiet second and immediately starts blabbering on saying "Well I'm just saying I've seen girls put all kinds of stuff like cell phones and debit cards and things in there!" She just kinda laughed then proceeded to walk away as fast as possible when he kept going on about "One time I seen a girl pull out a giant" and then I had to stop listening because I needed to take in what just happened. This woman is in her 40's and married to someone else that works in our office!! Who does that?? Oh yeah, my boss...

HR anyone???

1 comment:

  1. You could probably write Half a book alone just about your boss :0

    ReplyDelete