Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beauty Genie Where Are You?

Recently I had a coworker ask me if I do my own hair everyday and I was very flattered by her compliment because every morning I wake up and feel like I can't do anything new or cute with this mane without taking more than 20 minutes. Anything after 15 minutes I get annoyed and give up; kinda like how I look at my closet full of clothes and still say I have NOTHING to wear. ugh. I need to stop hitting that snooze button and waking up late... Anyways, so I realized I shouldn't be so whinny about my hair if a few people have noticed and commented how they like my different hairstyles throughout the week.

Which brings me to my Beauty Genie! What is a part of your normal beauty routine that you dread doing and wish you could have someone do for you? If I were granted ONE beauty wish for the rest of my life, it would be that I could have my own personal hairstylist at my beck and call. Whether it's to do a cute braid to my hair or actually cut/dye my hair, POOF Beauty Genie there!!

P.S. I guess this is a subtle hint to my future husband  - you should start saving now!

P.S.S. On another hair note, I was reading Glamour's Top 20 Most Memorable TV Hairstyles that included Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazzard... WTF?! She has hair???? I thought she was just a set of walking ass cheeks.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks doll!! You've just brightened up my day! :) I will definitely follow your blog, I'm totally jealous of your accessory supply!! ;)

    ReplyDelete