Friday, September 30, 2011

Dear Extremely Sexy Shirtless Man

Dear Extremely Sexy Shirtless Man Running Down The Street,

Thank you.

Sincerely,
All Women in Northern Glendale


I've always thought this was like a "vanity girl thing" to do, until this last week. Of course most females are not likely to exercise in public shirtless (unless intoxicated), the vain ones just wear their sports bra & a pair of tiny shorts in the gym so everyone knows they have less than 12% body fat without them having to say it out loud. Well during this last week on my way to and from work, I've seen two different men on two different main streets running shirtless with only black shorts on. Please note that I am only thanking one of these men because he happened to be wearing shorts that I deemed as an appropriate length and not a pair of Speedos like the first guy I saw. I probably would've continued to gawk at him too if it wasn't for his super tight Daisy Dukes which instantly made me think that no straight man would dare to run down such a busy street like that... or would he??? Guys, you tell me. Well upon seeing the second running man on my way home from work, I instantly turned into a New York construction worker thinking & saying all kinds of obscenities to myself in my car... With my windows up of course, I am a lady!

My instinctive animal behavior made me think of how the "vain run down the street in skimpy clothing" isn't something only women like to do; Men are into this too cause I witnessed it twice in one work week. Normally when I see women doing this, my initial thought is 'Show off!!' (only cause I'm totally jealous of her rockin' body), but then when I seen the guys doing it I thought 'Hellllllloooo!". When men see a shirtless guy who's in good shape running down the street, do they think the same way? Do you think he's just showing off for the hot ladies driving down the street? Or did I just drink too much Hatorade? At first I felt a slight bit of guilt for acting like a 16 year old girl (slight is the keyword here), but then I thought of how many men see half nekkid women running down the street and they honk or roll down their windows to shout perverted things at them. So the guilt I felt was overruled.

Maybe two wrongs do make a right??
No? Whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment