Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall in Love

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Fall.
Fall who?
Fallgetaboutiiiiiit.
(I had to give myself props for just making that up)


Hooray for the first day of fall!! I love this time of year for three reasons:
  1. Cooler weather
  2. The beautiful colors that take over nature
  3. Fall Fashion!!
Although at first I was sad to see Summer come to an end, I've remembered the many pros of Fall and why it is my favorite time of year! Cooler weather equals: Scarves, Mary Jane heels, Plaid, Red lipstick, Cheetah print, Knee length coats, Sweaters, Boots and the list goes on and on and on! I came across this pic from Casa Bella and it totally put me in a cheery Fall fashion mood. Totally.


Hooooorayyyyyy for Fall! :)

2 comments:

  1. Whatever hun, I have yet to feel a fall breeze, see a leave turn golden orange, or even think about wearing boots or a peacoat in this god aweful heat hole we call Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete